ARTICLE 1- PARTIES OF THE AGREEMENT
SELLER: CNG CENGİZ SUPPLY FOREIGN TRADE LIMITED COMPANY
ADDRESS: Ovayolu Asfaltı Street. Yenimahalle No 78/A Bagyurt Kemalpasa IZMIR
TAX OFFICE AND NUMBER: Tunceli Tax Office 2110637084
PHONE: 0232 880 60 06
Web Address: “zelglobal.com”
E-mail : [email protected]
BUYER / CUSTOMER:
As a buyer, the address and contact information of the person entered while registering membership on https://www.zelglobal.com shopping site is taken as a basis.
ARTICLE 2- SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT:
The subject of this agreement is to determine the rights and liabilities of the parties by virtue of the Law on the Protection of Consumers, No.4077 in regards to the sales and delivery conditions of the goods/products that the Buyer has ordered electronically from the Seller’s “zelglobal.com” website, which has the qualifications specified on the zelglobal.com site and is sold according to the pricing specified on the site.
Buyer; accepts and declares that it has information about
the goods for sale
delivery conditions etc. and all preliminary information about the goods/services subject to sale
and the right of withdrawal and confirms this preliminary information in electronic environment and then orders the goods / services in accordance with the provisions of this contract. The preliminary information and invoice on the payment page of the “zelglobal.com” site are integral parts of this contract.
ARTICLE 3- AGREEMENT DATE / VALİDİTY:
When the BUYER makes the payment for the order placed on the Site, he is deemed to have accepted all the terms of this agreement. The SELLER is obliged to make the necessary software arrangements to obtain confirmation that this contract has been read and accepted by the BUYER on the site before the order is fulfilled.
ARTICLE 4- DELIVERY OF GOODS, PLACE OF AGREEMENT AND DELIVERY METHOD:
The goods will be delivered to the address and/or person requested by the buyer.
-Delivery; After the stocks are available and the cost of the goods is transferred to the Seller’s account, is made to the buyer’s address / the delivery address specified by the seller, as soon as possible with the courier company determined by the seller.
– If, for any reason, the cost of goods/services is not paid or canceled in the bank records, the Seller shall be deemed to have been released from the obligation to deliver the goods/products.
– If the SELLER cannot deliver the product subject to the contract in due time due to force majeure or extraordinary circumstances such as weather conditions preventing transportation, interruption of transportation, he is obliged to notify the BUYER. In this case, the BUYER may use one of the rights to cancel the order, replace the product subject to the contract with an equal one, if any, and/or delay the delivery until the impediment of the delivery period disappears. In case the BUYER uses its right to cancel the order, the amount paid by the BUYER is paid to him fully in cash within 10 days.
ARTICLE 5- DELIVERY COSTS AND PERFORMANCE:
Delivery costs/shipping costs belong to the Buyer.Before the buyer receives the goods/products subject to the contract;He will examine the goods to detect any dents, cracks, torn packaging, etc. and will not receive the damaged and defective goods/products from the cargo company.It means that the received Goods/products are accepted as undamaged and safe.It is the buyer’s responsibility to protect the goods/products carefully after delivery.
In the event that the relevant bank or financial institution fails to pay the price of the goods/products to the Seller due to the unfair or unlawful use of the Buyer’s credit card by unauthorized persons after the delivery of the goods/products, the Buyer is obliged to compensate the cost of the goods/products.
The seller, goods / product / products , subject to the agreement;
– Delivers the goods/products within 7 (seven) working days at the latest from the order of the goods/products (the processing time of the orders is not the moment the order is placed, but the time when the necessary receipt is made from the credit card account or the transfer (EFT) reaches the bank accounts) and has the right to extend an additional period of 3 (three) days with written notification within this period.
– is responsible for providing safe, complete information describing expiry date and the product features, if any, in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and on the website.
– If the goods/products subject to the agreement are to be delivered to a person/organization other than the Buyer, the Seller cannot be held responsible if the person/organization to be delivered does not accept the delivery.
– In case it is understood that the Product/service subject to the Agreement cannot be supplied for a justifiable reason, except for extraordinary circumstances, the Seller may inform the Consumer and supply another goods/services of equal quality and price by obtaining his approval, and he shall be deemed to have fulfilled the Subject of the Agreement in this way.
– If the seller consideres that the delivery of the goods/products ordered by the buyer has become impossible, he shall notify the buyer before the performance period of the Agreement expires. The paid price and documents, if any, are returned within 10 days with this notification.
– If the delivered product is damaged, the delivery and return costs will be covered by the seller.
– Persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) cannot purchase from the site. The seller will assume that the age specified by the buyer in the contract is correct. However, the seller cannot be held responsible in any way due to the wrong writing of the age of the buyer.
ARTICLE 8- FEATURES OF THE GOODS/PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO THE AGREEMENT:
Goods Type and type, Quantity, Brand, weight, essential qualities, Color and Sales Price Including All Taxes are as stated in the information on the goods introduction page and preliminary information form on the website “zelglobal.com” and are indicated in the invoice, which is considered an integral part of this agreement.
The buyer accepts and declares that he has all the information about the essential qualities and features of the goods/products, that he has given his approval for the purchase, that he has read the preliminary information form and understood its content.
ARTICLE 9- PRICE OF THE GOOD/PRODUCT:
The cash price of the goods/products is shown on the website and is included in the invoice sent to the customer together with the product at the end of the order.
The name/title on which the invoice is issued and the name/title of the person who approves the agreement must be the same.
The Seller is not responsible for incorrect pricing caused by system errors. Accordingly, the seller is not responsible for the incorrect information and pricing that may arise due to the system, design or illegal interventions on the website. The buyer cannot claim from the seller on the basis of system errors.
ARTICLE 10- PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
After the TL amount of the products added to the shopping cart, including VAT, is approved by the buyer, it is processed through the POS of the relevant bank card. For this reason, an order confirmation e-mail is sent to the customer before the orders are shipped. No shipment can be made before the Order Confirmation e-mail is sent. You can shop by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, etc.) or bank transfer.
Orders that are not paid within three days from the order date will be cancelled. The processing time of orders is not the moment the order is placed, but the moment when the necessary receipt is made from the credit card account or the transfer or (EFT) reaches the bank accounts. Payment methods made without contacting customer service, such as pre-paid post or postal check, are not accepted.
Customers who do not want to use their credit card information on the Internet are offered the opportunity to order by cash transfer. In payment by wire transfer, the buyer can choose the bank most suitable for him and make the transfer.
If the buyer chooses cash on delivery as a payment method, he can make payment to the cargo company employee with cash or credit card. In this case, the cargo he ordered is delivered to him.
ARTICLE 11- RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
The buyer in relation to the goods/products subject to the agreement;
– has the right of withdrawal in case the package and its contents are damaged in the cargo or the expiry date has passed, in accordance with the preliminary information published on the “zelglobal.com” website, which is an integral part of this contract. He can use this right of withdrawal within 7 (seven) days from the delivery of the product to him.
It is obligatory to notify the Seller by e-mail within the same period for the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
– In case the right of Withdrawal is exercised, it is obligatory to return the original invoice for the goods/products delivered to the 3rd party or the Buyer.
The price of the goods/products shall be returned to the Buyer, provided that the Buyer’s invoice showing the cost of the goods/product is returned to the Seller within 10 days after the notification regarding the right of withdrawal. If the original invoice is not sent, the Buyer will not be refunded.
The goods/products returned due to the right of withdrawal must be sent to the seller within three days at the latest, for the delivery and shipping costs to be borne by the seller.
ARTICLE 12- PRODUCTS THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL IS NOT APPLIED TO:
In case the package is opened by the BUYER after delivery to the BUYER, in case the products are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene, in case products are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, in case the packaging of the goods that are in danger of getting spoiled quickly or that have the expiry date has been opened by the BUYER, such goods are not possible to be returned in accordance with the Regulations. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
ARTICLE 13- STATUS OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES:
If for any reason the price of the product is not paid or canceled in the bank records, the seller is deemed to be freed from the obligation to deliver the product.
ARTICLE 14- AUTHORIZED COURT:
In disputes arising from the implementation of this distance sales agreement, the Arbitration Committee for Consumer Problems or the Consumer Courts in the place where the BUYER purchased the goods or services or where his residence is located, within the monetary limits announced by the Ministry of Customs and Trade in December every year, are authorized.
SELLER BUYER DATE